Ques 1: How an individual tutor is better than a coaching Institute ?
- Individual tutor pays full attention.
- They focus upon the limited no. of students.
- They are expertise & experienced in their respective subjects.
- They have their own produced results (unlike an institute’s multiple branches combined Results).
- They solve your doubts & grievances immediately.
Ques2 : What strategies to be adopted for Success?
- Make short notes of main concepts of each subject.
- Solve at least 10-20 numerical problems daily from each subject.
- Never quit until you have achieved your daily target.
- Star mark the questions which are difficult to understand & require good level of IQ for proper understanding.
- A student must know the weightage of each chapter of each subject with respect to Boards & Competition.
- Analyze your weekly test mistakes; discuss your doubts with teacher. Develop some strategies to overcome from them for the next test.
- Prepare for Board Exams along with the competition.
- Solve test papers of last 10-15 years of JEE(Main & Adv.) /NEET & AIIMS.
- Before solving numerical problems, first go through the concepts in details.
- Give at least 7 hours to self study.
Ques 3: What are suggestions while doing time management ?
- Fix waking up & sleeping down time to ensure your body & mind gets tuned into this pattern.
- Go to sleep for at least 7 hours but do not exceed 8 hours of sleep each day.
- Fix up eating schedule; maintain the quality of food to stay healthy. Avoid junk food.
Ques 4: What is the crux? How can I make sure I crack the JEE ?
There are no guarantees, but you can maximize your chance of getting selected if you stick to our approach: Attend Classes regularly, Study consistently from right sources and in a planned manner. Don’t differentiate between preparing for Boards and JEE. Don’t succumb to peer pressure.
Ques.5 : Why only school teaching is not helpful in preparation for JEE?
Around 12 lakh students have appeared in JEE 2017. To complete for few thousands seats at premier institutions in such a fierce competition requires student to perform well not only in Board examination but also in JEE. JEE will have both class XI & XII syllabus and the problems will be more advanced than the board curriculum. This definitely requires a support system, which can mentor them to prepare efficiently and smartly to score better in Board examination as well.
Ques.6: How can I cope up with my IIT-JEE and Class XI & XII preparations simultaneously?
Discipline & time management is the key to handle the simultaneous stress of board and competitive exam. First of all, both JEE and school have the same curriculum, the difference is the level and the type of questions asked. Those who want to do well, in both scenarios. You need to follow and focus on the lecture delivered by the teachers and material provided at DK Institute sincerely and simply go through the NCERT book before the school exams. DK Institute’s teaching methodology itself involves integrated mode of teaching to cater need to school board exams as well as competitive exams.